Bloglovin' Button

Follow

December 1, 2014

Recipe Time


Today I will give you three recipes I made that I found online and are all equally delicious and easy to make.

I give you


Baked Zucchini Fries

Changes I made: 

Instead of doing sticks I did circles because that is what I had in the fridge. Though it doesn't really matter. Also on the sheet we prepared I used tin foil, that also doesn't matter.

Lion House Rolls

Spinach Tomato Tortellini

After creating my goal of cooking 200 recipes that I haven't made, I realized that my mother is amazing. I mean she made dinner every night for however many years for eight people! If that isn't amazing I have no idea what is. Also cooking is very draining, at least for me. Also Christmas music is finally acceptable to listen to! YAY! I can't tell you how excited I am for Christmas and I actually want it to snow, because December without snow is just not right.


Have a wonderful evening, and I hope you enjoy these recipes!
Mercedes

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Merc! Also, your writing style in that last paragraph: I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: I love that photo. Like, seriously love it. May I have a copy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can have a copy! And thank you for commenting on my blog, I like it a lot

    ReplyDelete