Bloglovin' Button

Follow

March 30, 2016

Adulthood Is About Making Decisions


And you can probably guess where I'm going with this. I ain't good at making decisions. 

Anywho, there is something else I want to talk about. Summer! I have a few ideas of what I would like to do in those few months. First, I am determined to find a better job, one that pays somewhat well and won't make me go bald in the process. That's all I ask...I can hear my parents laughing now. After I get said job the fun begins because 1) I will no longer be broke and 2) I won't need to truly worry about being broke. Yes, kids adulthood is a lot of being broke and trying not to be broke. Don't tell me that you still want to grow up?

So what are these exciting plans that don't have to do with getting a job? Well for one, in the beginning of June, Bryce Canyon is having their 16th Annual Astronomy Festival, and I really would love to go with some friends! Some of my favorite things all wrapped up in one lovely road trip!!

I also just really want to spend summer with those closest to me. More trips visiting my Sister-In-Law, and her family. More dancing in the rain at an unseemly hour at night and getting absolutely soaked. I also discovered I only have about 48 recipes to go to finish off my food goal! So here's to trying! I also really want to take more pictures during this time, the weather as of late has been a little damp. Which normally wouldn't stop me, but I don't like being in the snow, and possibly getting my camera wet.

The future looks bright folks, I am very excited indeed!
Mercedes

2 comments:

  1. Making decisions. Ain't that the truth. The photo is lovely, is it one of yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is one of my images. It's just easier to use my images because then it takes 2 seconds to find the source..

      Delete