Bloglovin' Button

Follow

December 6, 2014

How Times Have Changed



Isn't it amazing how time flies, and how one person change in just a short amount of time? For instance with the help of this blog I've become an avid reader, but if you told me this would happen to me when I was the age of 8 or so I wouldn't have ever believed you. I've also become quite the cook or at least an amateur in cooking, and when I was a little girl it was a dream to cook and be famous. What little girl didn't want to have a job she loved and be famous? All in all I'm just amazed at how I've changed and will continue to change, it gives me hope that someday I will a little better and kinder and such. 

Merging with the subject of cooking, here are two more recipes that my family and I enjoyed thoroughly!


One-Pan Chicken Burrito Bowls

This recipe is absolutely delicious, and I was very proud of how it turned out. I think this is one of the top contenders so far, because it had all of these flavors the blended well, instead of competing with one another or no flavor at all.


We (my dad and I) shortened this recipe to 3rd because 10 Cups of flour was too much for our Bosch, and it was too late to halve it.
I made this dish because today was my parents' ward Christmas breakfast, and one of the members had cinnamon rolls. Long story short, my mom was sick and wanted cinnamon rolls, so I decided to make them for her. My family all enjoyed this recipe, and I think I'll make it again, when my goal is done.

Hope you all enjoy the recipes, and have a fantastic Saturday with whatever you will be doing!
Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment